Our client is a new division of a $20 billion conglomerate that was established in 1953. They have developed their business portfolio into four core sectors: Food and Food Service, Bio and Pharma, Entertainment and Media, and Retail and Logistics. They recently completed building a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, and are in need of a Marketing Director based in the New Jersey/New York area.
(Role needed for category management, development & implementation of marketing strategies, and the growth of direct sales)
- Develop strategies and business plans to grow category sales and share.
- Conduct brand, segment, competitor, and category analysis to evaluate performance against business objectives.
- Coordinate cross-functional resources / teams on key initiative to achieve business targets.
- Develop and maintain forecast / inventories of items and recommend pricing structure to achieve competitive gross margins.
- Assist with pricing activities / trade spending, analytical support, A&P management, planning, and supply chain alignment etc. as necessary.
- Keep senior management informed of consumer and industry insights for product evolution.
- Use trend, market and consumer research to identify growth opportunities.
- Be the expert and thought leader of various product categories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field; Master’s degree a plus.
- Experience with products in foodservice categories desired.
- 10+ years’ marketing experience, with focus on customer’s needs and foodservice research firms.
- Understanding of key foodservice marketing programs including promotions, collateral, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the U.S. now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For additional information, please contact Moira McGrath, (954) 428-3888 or email@example.com.