Our client is a multifaceted company with over a quarter of a century history and rich tradition in the food ingredients industry. They are a multi-dimensional manufacturing enterprise dealing in proprietary, value-added food blends and a widely diverse range of ingredients. They seek a Product Manager in their Missouri Facility.
- Position Responsibilities
This position will primarily be responsible for supporting strategic marketing activities and developing for our client’s business in the Vegan category.
- Key Responsibilities
- Understand the dynamic plant-based food industry landscape to define and implement strategies that consider the needs of our client and their customers and consumers.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams from supply chain, operations, product development, field sales and customers to develop and accompany market strategies and achieve our client’s business goals.
- Support Innovation teams in the continuous improvement of their products and product portfolio.
- Support the efficient management of external and internal projects in collaboration with Field Sales, Innovation and Management.
- Identify communication needs and coordinate with Marketing / Agencies partners to deliver goals, including branding, social media activities, etc.
- Identify product design needs such as brand renovation and or product innovation.
- Provide strategic and tactical coordination with Marketing, Consumer Insights, Sales.
- Work Autonomously and take ownership for continued skill development.
- Other tasks as needed
- Required Qualifications, Skills and Motivations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field.
- Experience in managing Dairy and/or Plant Based Product Portfolios in a B-to-B or B-to-C environment for at least 3 years.
- Good Experience in syndicated databases, market research, business and brand planning, advertising, finance, promotional activities and consumer communications.
- Good Project Management experience with ability to manage cross-functional teams and multiple projects.
- Good understanding of how own area integrates with other Marketing areas and with other functional areas such as Sales.
- Good understanding of the industry sector and its competitive landscape.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills required to guide, influence, and convince others (internal and external); often customer-facing; interactions with senior leadership.
- Good leadership, strategic thinking, communication and teamwork skills.
- Full-time position, sometimes additional hours required as dictated by demands of the business.
All Candidates must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.