Our client is a multifaceted company with over a quarter of a century history and rich tradition in the food ingredients industry. They are a multi-dimensional manufacturing enterprise dealing in proprietary, value-added food blends and a widely diverse range of ingredients. This is a ‘remote’ position.
- Position Responsibilities
This position plays a key role in developing the tortilla market for our client and acting as a liaison between our client and their customers.
- Key Responsibilities
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Submits orders by referring to price quotes and company product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Monitors competition by analyzing current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating current results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains a professional and technical knowledge of tortillas and sales market through workshops, publications, trade shows, personal networks, and professional groups.
- Support the Food Safety culture and attend all training required by the company.
- Required Qualifications, Skills and Motivations
- BS in Food Science, Sales Management, Business Administration, or related field, preferred.
- 3-5 years of Bakery sales experience preferred; Tortilla market experience would be a plus.
- Familiarity with office software and phones a must.
- Bilingual; English and Spanish.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Keen attention to detail and consistent follow-up skills.
- Exceptional time management skills; multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
All Candidates must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.