Are you ambitious and energetic, looking to further your career in the fast-growing biotech industry? Do you desire to be part of the ongoing genomic and genetic revolution, helping companies make an impact on our food and healthcare of the future?
Our client is an international biotechnology company born in 2001, which has positioned itself on the leading edge of a groundbreaking industry where nature and technology come together. They are committed to the creation of innovative solutions in detection, identification, and prediction of microorganism behavior, and they have almost 20 years of experience in development, manufacture and distribution of the now-famous PCR testing.
Our client operates in the food and beverage manufacturing industry with comprehensive food safety laboratory products and services; as well as working with clinical laboratories in a wide range of innovative solutions. They also distinguish themselves from the competition through the provision of high-quality products and genetic testing services, reinforced through AI-based software platforms and applications.
Recently, they have joined the fight against the global COVID-19 pandemic by providing advanced PCR kits and automated management software to help laboratories increase their productivity and reliability. Our clients solutions are key to securing the essential speed and accuracy necessary to identify infections as soon as possible, ensuring the health and well-being of their customers and their consumers. Our client strongly believes in generating a positive impact for their customers through a dynamic combination of cutting-edge products and services, revolutionizing our industry and bringing in the future of biotechnological innovation. They are consistently building their professional teams with motivated individuals seeking to develop a broader vision of innovation, creativity, and personal growth.
Our client is seeking a Sales Representative, whose responsibility will be to represent the company in a professional, competent, and compliant manner. This individual will also be responsible for maximizing sales of our products and services, driving financial growth and reinforcing relationships with clients. This position will primarily focus on innovative, dynamic sales solutions that benefit the food and healthcare industries. They are looking for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves and in the projects of the future, and are interested in being involved in all steps of the customer life cycle. The ideal candidate should be motivated to consistently exceed their goals, be a top performer, and drive their own earning potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand the most pressing needs of your clients, their current strategies to address them and where you can add the most value.
- Identify how our clients solutions can help solve your client’s problem areas.
- Prepare call reports of business development activities.
- Effectively prepare and deliver formal sales presentations to clients.
- Work as part of the sales team when in office to maintain sales for the company. This team effort will include support of all customers, including those not directly assigned to you. (e.g. in-bound phone calls, service, etc.)
- Maintain a strong understanding of the entire portfolio, a high level of technical and application competence and utilize this knowledge to drive business.
- Keep management up-to-date on market conditions and competitive situations. Make suggestions and proposals for ways to improve effectiveness.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys throughout the year to retain and grow client business.
- Develop and maintain an effective/professional working relationship with external customers and internal colleagues to provide the best service possible.
- Timely reporting and alerts to management and team members.
Qualifications Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences (or degree in business-related field with minor in sciences)
- At least 3 years of direct sales experience required
- Sales experience in laboratory products and services in the food and/or healthcare industries.
- Customer service focused and professional attitude
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize and multi-task
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Keenly attentive to detail
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- High level of proficiency with PC based software programs
All candidates must be able to work in the U.S without a sponsor.